My very good friend of mine brought me his iPad this afternoon. He said he could live without, but I want to be able to do 1)image presentation, 2)update my blog and Facebook on location with image upload. I don’t intended to do image editing on iPad(maybe very basic such as cropping and exposure control, but not that important).
Ok, this is where I am at as of now:
– Music synchronized with my iTunes in my Mac
– Image files uploaded from my Mac to iPad
– Image files deleted from my iPad
– Missing Apple ID and password
– Can’t upload images to WordPress
– WordPress has new app for iPad users and I will download it tomorrow after I retrieve Apple ID and password (so that I can upload images)
– Set URL bookmarks with default browser (Safari)
– Can’t upload images to Facebook and of course there is an app for it, and again I will download it tomorrow after my ID and password.
– No Japanese language kit in this iPad :(
– Fining out most of the hardware functions
– If I update my OS(my PC), I can sync data using Bluetooth
Ok, time to go to bed. It’s been fun. Thanks almighty iPad.